A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies may also enable us to track and target user interests to improve experience on our website in the future.
- We don’t collect personal information unless it is needed (eg shop)
- We don’t share your personal information except to comply with the law
- We don’t store your personal information on our server unless it’s required to operate one of our website services (eg shop)
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information about you. Any personal information is only collected when you voluntarily provide it, such as providing your email address to subscribe to a newsletter.
- Google Analytics: _ga, _gid and _gat_gtag
- These are tracking cookies used by Google Analytics.
- WooCommerce: _cart_hash, _items_in_cart :
- these contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes.
- wp_woocommerce_session_ :
- This contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.